Business Insurance in Dalton, GA
Companies face certain risks and exposures, depending on the nature of the business. When an unexpected incident or accident occurs, having appropriate business insurance coverage can help mitigate the financial effects of these unforeseen events.
Contact ABC Insurance Services in Dalton, GA, to start building your personalized business insurance plan today.
What Types of Business Insurance Do I Need?
Each company had individual insurance needs. Work closely with your agent to assess your risks and get business insurance to help your company maintain its financial security, even when the unexpected happens.
Depending on your situation, your agent may recommend that following business insurance policies:
- General liability insurance—This coverage may help cover third-party losses such as those arising from the following:
- Bodily injury
- Property damage
- Personal and advertising injury (e.g., libel, slander or copyright infringement)
- Commercial property insurance—This policy may help cover losses involving the company’s physical assets, including following:
- Rented or owned buildings
- Business interruption insurance—This coverage may help provide financial support if a covered incident temporarily affects the company’s ability to conduct its normal operations. It may help pay for the following:
- Rent and mortgage payments
- Employee payroll
- Tax and loan payments
- Lost revenue
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This coverage is legally required for most Georgia employers and may provide liability coverage and financial assistance following employees’ work-related injuries and illnesses by helping to cover the following:
- Medical services
- Disability benefits
- Death benefits
- Wage replacement benefits
Depending on your operations and circumstances, your agent may also recommend that you purchase the following:
- Commercial auto insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance
What Factors Affect the Cost of Business Insurance?
The price of having enough business insurance can differ greatly, even if the two organizations seem similar. Insurance companies must consider various factors about your company to determine your premiums. When assessing your insurance needs, they typically consider the following criteria:
- Claims history
- Number of employees
- Assets and revenue
- Portfolio details (e.g., coverages included, policy limits and deductibles)
Contact ABC Insurance Services today to start building your tailored business insurance plan. We can help you compare quotes from multiple insurers so you can get the best value for your insurance dollar.