Auto insurance is designed to help provide financial protection in case of an accident, theft or other unforeseen circumstances that may damage your car.
Contact ABC Insurance Services in Dalton, Georgia, to learn more about your car insurance options.
Is Auto Insurance Required in Georgia?
Georgia law requires all drivers to carry minimum liability coverage. Liability coverage may help provide financial protection if you are at fault in an accident that causes injury or damage to another person’s property.
Your agent may recommend that you tailor your car insurance coverage to include additional optional endorsements and policies.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Here are some of the common types of auto insurance policies and endorsements:
- Liability coverage may help pay for damages or injuries you cause to others and their property while driving.
- Collision coverage may help pay for repairs or replacement of your car in case of an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive coverage may help pay for damages to your car outside of an accident, such as theft, vandalism, fire or weather-related events.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage may help pay for damages and injuries caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- GAP coverage may help pay the difference between the amount you owe on your insured car and its actual cash value in case of a total loss.
- Rental car coverage may help pay for a rental car while your car is being repaired after an accident.
- Roadside assistance may help in case of a breakdown or flat tire while driving. This coverage may include services such as towing, battery jump-starts, fuel delivery, lockout services and tire changes.
- Towing and labor coverage may help pay for towing and labor costs in case of a breakdown.
How to Get Car Insurance in Georgia
Getting car insurance in Georgia is relatively simple. Consider your budget, your car’s value and your driving habits to determine the types of coverage you need. Your agent can help you get quotes from multiple insurance companies to compare prices and coverage options.
Contact ABC Insurance Services today to start building your personalized auto insurance plan.